Our social meetings are the best place to find out about our group and a chance to talk about concerns.
We do not offer a counselling or crisis service, however we can offer peer support from others who will try to understand. Confidentiality will be respected.
We have produced a crisis leaflet which can be downloaded from our website.
You are welcome to bring a friend or carer to your first meeting. If you have special access needs, please let us know. We aim to hold meetings in wheelchair accessible places. We will always offer a drink at our meetings and try to support you.
Join us for our upcoming social events:
- Social meeting, Thursday 15th February 2018, 2-3.30pm at The Kitchen Cafe at The Station, Silver Street, Broadmead. More info here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Previous social events:
- Social meeting, Wednesday 24th January 2018, 2-3.30pm at The Kitchen Cafe at The Station, Silver Street, Broadmead. More info here.
- Social meeting, Thursday 2nd November 2017, 2 – 3.30pm at The Station, Silver Street, Broadmead. More info here.
- Summer picnic, Monday 21st August 2017, 2-4pm at Queens Square.
- Social meeting, Wednesday 14th June 2017, 6-7.30pm at The Station, Silver Street, Broadmead.
Annual General Meeting 2018
This years AGM will be held on Tuesday 13th March 2pm-4.30pm at the Unitarian Chapel and will include a performance from Breathing Fire. More information here.
We meet on the last Thursday of each month (not December) at Bristol Mind offices, 35 Old Market St. 6.30-8.30pm. If you have particular issues of concern, these may be raised at this formal meeting. Please phone 0797 243 7586 if you are interested in attending.
Date: Tues 17th May 2016
Time: 2.00-3.30 pm
Location: Windmill Hill City Farm in Phillip Street (or Grounded Café, 66 Bedminster Parade if wet)
Buses: 75, 76 or 90 (stop near ASDA)
Date: Thurs 9th June 2016
Time: 5.00-6.30 pm
Location: Debenhams Cafe, 4th Floor, Broadmead.