Here are some links to other organisations, blogs and sources of information that could well be useful for you. Click on the organistion name to go to their website.
- Bristol Mind – for info on mental health resources (being updated)
- Bristol Independent Mental Health Network (BIMHN) – a monthly meeting for service user groups and individuals to provide feed back about Bristol’s mental health services
- Bristol Wellbeing Therapies – self-referral to Bristol’s talking therapy services
- Healthwatch Bristol – monitors issues and concerns and would like to hear of your experiences using mental health services provided by health or social care – good or bad
- Mind – booklets on different topics to download about mental health
- WellAware – for information on local services and social groups
- Counselling Directory* – find a local counsellor or psychotherapist
*BSN are passing on details of this website for information. BSN cannot give any recommendations.